[vsnet-gcvs 71] (fwd) Re: Orthography of V-numbered variable stars? (from Samus)

(fwd) Re: Orthography of V-numbered variable stars? (from Samus)

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:05:30 +0400 (MSD)
From: "Nikolai N. Samus" <samus@sai.msu.ru>
Subject: Re: [vsnet-gcvs 70] Orthography of V-numbered variable stars?

Well, it seems to me I must comment - but I don't know what to say. My
feeling is that V1436 Aql is correct. In our files, this is usually the
case, but the orthography of, say, V335 Aql does differ from case to case
- V335, V 335, or V0335. I think I must accept the criticism and introduce
a unique manner of spelling.

N. Samus, GCVS