[vsnet-campaign 436] V550 Cyg revised superhump period

V550 Cyg revised superhump period

Dear Colleagues,

    A preliminary partial analysis of still ongoing observation of V550 Cyg
at Ouda Station, Kyoto University, has confirmed the clear presence of
superhumps.  The system has already started fading.  The best period
determined from two-night observations is 0.0682 d, or its alias 0.0639 d,
which we hope we could solve after analyzing frames later tonight.
There is an evidence of super-QPOs around every superhump minimum.

    More detailed follow-up results will be presented in vsnet-campaign-dn
or vsnet-campaign.  Further observations are strongly encouraged.

Regards,
Taichi Kato and Hidetoshi Iwamatsu
VSNET Collaboration team, Ouda Station