[vsnet-outburst 4685] Re: AW Sge outburst: outburst astrometry and omage from the Nyrola team

Re: AW Sge outburst: outburst astrometry and omage from the Nyrola team

    The data show a rather rapid decline at a rate of 0.9 mag/d.
Although no clear superhump signal is present at this moment, the light
curve is more wiggly than in normal outbursts of SU UMa-type dwarf novae.
Is may be that the object is experiencing the earliest stage of a
superoutburst, before the growth of genuine superhumps.

    Observers were Mika Aho and Petri Tikkanen.

    We have also received a report of successful observation from Y. Sano.
We hope we can clarify any potential periodicity in these observations.

    Further observations are strongly encouraged, since the present
outburst is still sufficiently "young" !

VSNET Collaboration team