[vsnet-outburst 4686] AW Sge photometry session at CBA Belgium Observatory

Dear colleagues,

I managed to conclude an observing session on AW Sge, earlier this evening
(2002, Oct 31), at CBA Belgium Observatory. I was able to follow the object
for about 2.6 hours, under moderate sky conditions. I will publish full
results tomorrow, but a rough inspection of the light curve shows
"irregular" modulations with an amplitude of about 0.3 mag.

Kind regards,
Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory
email : Tonny.Vanmunster@cbabelgium.com