[vsnet-outburst 4684] AW Sge outburst: outburst astrometry and omage from the Nyrola team

AW Sge outburst: outburst astrometry and omage from the Nyrola team

   We have received the following observation and astrometry:
   We have also received photometric series, which we will soon review.

From: Arto.Oksanen@tietoenator.com
Subject: RE: AW Sge outburst!
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:23:47 +0200

miraculously our sky cleared and Mika and Petri are observing right now
(from 17:15 UT). The star is still quite bright CR = 15.2 (USNOA2.0
R-reference). There is a cloud front approaching from West so I dont
know how long run we'll get.

I measured following astrometry from one uncalibrated image:

AW Sge       ( 453.399, 251.063)
       19 58 37.11         16 41 28.7