[vsnet-chat 6304] Re: Reason why the AAVSO members don't get news from VSNET?

Re: Reason why the AAVSO members don't get news from VSNET?

Dear Michael,

> It seems the world is divided into two groups: those people
> that get a lot of VSNET emails and just take it as the way the world
> is, and those people that get a lot of VSNET emails who get uptight
> about it.

   Aaron received the "lowest possible amount of VSNET emails".
The last call for observation I asked Aaron to inform the AAVSO members
was already two weeks ago.  As you know, very important astronomical
phenomena are in progress (including OU Vir and RX Vol), and I don't find
any reason not to inform the AAVSO members of these spectacular events.