[vsnet-chat 1715] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] DHK 42 TAU

     I just did a search in the ADS abstracts service on our three authors,
and find only articles or notes published on IBVS, IAUC, or MPECs for their
various activities (variables, supernovae, sundry comets...), and
particularly no general listing of their discoveries.  I think for most
European and North American astronomers (I admit a western-hemisphere bias
here), this means those variables are not recoverable.
     Perhaps we need to make a case with the SIMBAD folks that both the
VSOLJ bulletin and Hurst's "The Astronomer" should be indexed by them so
that they can be more widely known.  The Journal of the AAVSO is indexed
selectively by SIMBAD, so why not others?

\Brian