[vsnet-chat 1714] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] DHK 42 TAU

>      I do wish Messrs Wakuda, Takamizawa, and Collins would publish their
> discoveries in the IBVS or another journal indexed by the databases so
> that the rest of us can know about them!

   Though not confirmed myself, the code Q1993/009 indicates the discovery
note was issued by The Astronomer (or on its electronic circular), which is
searchable through ADS or AAA.  Some of Wakuda's variables have been
published in VSOLJ Variable Star Bulletin, which has been sent to major
variable star organizations and institutes.  The Variable Star Bulletin has
been on the AAA index system, and a number of new variable stars have been
designated by referring to this publication (the best known case may be
V1413 Aql = AS 338, whose nature was first revealed by Wakuda).  A large
number of ongoing Takamizawa's discoveries, I presume, will be on the same
way.