[vsnet-chat 1716] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] DHK 42 TAU

>      I just did a search in the ADS abstracts service on our three authors,
> and find only articles or notes published on IBVS, IAUC, or MPECs for their
> various activities (variables, supernovae, sundry comets...), and
> particularly no general listing of their discoveries.

    I may have confused something with JBAA, but the ADS inclusion of
publications has been significantly enriched recently.  I hope the ADS
admin could pick up these discovery articles.  Regarding the VSOLJ Bulletin,
we have noticed there may have been a delivery problem during the
most productive period of Mr. Wakuda (but after AS 338).  The VSOLJ admin
must have made a recovery process to the GCVS team and other organizations.
(I think VSOLJ Bulletins are delivered to Lowell, too).

    Considering the most contents of these articles now being electronic,
I hope we don't have to worry about the hemisphere of the data origin
in the very near future.