[vsnet-chat 1424] UV Aur sequence (Fidrich)

From fidusz@freemail.c3.hu Sat Oct 31 17:11 JST 1998
Date: 31 Oct 1998 09:11:09 +0100
To: tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Subject:  UV Aur sequ
From: Fidrich Robert <fidusz@freemail.c3.hu>

Dear VSNET Folks,

I have at least 3 different sequence for the UV Aur.
The differecne beetven the magnitudes reaches 1 magn. Please
could you tell me which sequence should one use for the
future?

Here at the HAA/VSS we used the AFOEV sequence that go down
only to 95 os so. The BAA use the same sequence and added
visual estimated mags for fainter stars as for as I know.
Two years ago I've got the sequence (based on GSC) that
VSNET observers use. The comparison beetween the sequence I
know is listed below...

star GSC number (BAA) (VSNET) VT or Vj
--------------------------------------
A	2394.465	  70