[vsnet-symbio 248] V2905 Sgr

Taichi,

time constraints imposed ao by CCD observing now and to a certain
extent priority shifts at the time, forced me to abandon a number of
interesting targets like those symbiotic stars.

I am glad to see that ASAS provides measures on these brighter systems
now so I don't have to feel bad anymore...
I am still keeping an eye (now and then) on some symbiotic systems like
NSV 6160 and SS(73) 47 and a variable I discovered near a galaxy.
Probably ASAS is filling in there too.

Regards,

Berto

>>> Taichi Kato <tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp> 05/02/03 10:22AM >>>
Re: V2905 Sgr
Berto,

> it must be two years now since I stopped visually observing V3804
Sgr
> and V2905 Sgr.
> The ASAS values are not unusual. For a couple of years, V2905 Sgr
did
> change over a quite a range (11.6-12.8v if I remember well),

    I wonder if you may have forgotten the important role you played
in the past?  V2905 Sgr can be an eclipsing system.  See [vsnet-alert
5290].
The last observation we received was from you.

===

--
believed to be clean.

Return to the Daisaku Nogami