[vsnet-superoutburst 673] WZ Sge fading stopped!

WZ Sge fading stopped!

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received high-quality data from G. Masi.  We are also approaching
to our final analysis of the Kyoto Aug. 14 data.  The changing profile
of eclipses and humps is exactly what is described by G. Masi in vsnet-alert
6293.

    We must draw reader's attention to the general trend of the light
curve (which will be posted on the Web later).  These observations indicate
that WZ Sge has almost stopped its linear fading trend continuously observed
in the past several days.  This may be indicative of a new stage of the
superoutburst, or the effect of the beat phenomenon.  The latter possibility
looks more likely, but the hump and eclipse profile look different from
the previous beat cycle.  Further observations are naturally very wanted!

VSNET Collaboration team