[vsnet-superoutburst 608] Re: [vsnet-alert 6218] Re: WZ Sge: superhump period on Aug. 6

Dear Colleagues,
please note that the combined three nights actually give us
a value of 0.0571d, not 0.0582d. The latter was actually
relative the the previous two nights. So, there is a good
agreement with what reported by Kato.

It is clear that, after such a long night, we need some
sleep! :)

Regards,
Gianluca and Franco

Scrive gian.masi@flashnet.it:

> Dear Colleagues,
> for the period estimate, from last night,  we found a
> candidate of 0.0572d. The values we reported earlier
> (0.0582d), was obtained combining the latest dataset with
> the previous two days. Sorry for the confusion.
>
> Regards,
> Gianluca and Franco
>

> Scrive Taichi Kato <tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp>:
>
> > WZ Sge: superhump period on Aug. 6
> >
> > Dear Colleagues,
> >
> >    The analysis of the data by G. Masi (vsnet-alert
6215)