[vsnet-photometry 12] (fwd) HH-97 B and V sequences for import into TheSky

From: "Donn Starkey" <starkey73@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:51:12 -0500
Subject: HH-97 B and V sequences for import into TheSky

For those of you who are doing photometry of some of the 76 stars in the
HH-97 sequences, I have placed a copy of a txt file at the following
location which contains all of the HH-97 comp stars along with RA, Dec and
magnitude values in the B and V bands.

http://starkey.ws/FTP%20Page/HH97%20Comp%20Stars%20set%20up%20for%20TheSky.t

This txt file is suitable to import into The Sky as a database file.  The
resulting database will plot the B and V sequences [~ 30 stars] around each
of the HH-97 variable stars.

The HH-97 data comes from the paper, "Secondary Photometric Standards for
Northern Cataclysmic Variables and Related Objects" published by Arne Henden
and Kent Honeycutt.  A copy of the paper is located at:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=1997PASP..109..441H&;
db_key=AST&high=38d8fe47a721993

Please let me know if you find any bugs in the data!

The price of freedom is constant vigilance.
Donn Starkey
starkey73@mchsi.com
http://starkey.ws
AAVSO Observer SDB  -  CBA Indiana  -  VSNET Observing Team

Return to the Daisaku Nogami