[vsnet-newvar 638] NSV 11337

NSV 11337

From: stars@personal.eunet.fi (Timo Kinnunen)
Subject: NSV11337
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:00:45 +0300 (EET DST)

  Hello,

  In [vsnet-chat 3341] a NSV - IRAS - ROSAT association is
suggested for NSV11337. I confirmed the association:
the star at 18 47 33.6  -24 07 20 (2000) is clearly variable.

  NSV11337 is bright on last two POSS Flagstaff scans (below,
available about 24 hours from now Oct 23.6 UT). It is comparable
to a 13 mag star 1' south from it. The circle radius is 30".

regards,
Timo Kinnunen