[vsnet-newvar 635] (fwd) GSC 4004 1031 = LS Cas

(fwd) GSC 4004 1031 = LS Cas

From: MaurPeter@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:56:07 EDT
Subject: GSC 4004 1031 = LS Cas

oooooooooooops!!!

Bad, bad mistake! I=B4ve observed "LS Cas" for some time with sequence=20
problems. At this time I see variations up to 0.7 mag. After using a better=20
sequence nothing happens. Why? I observed the wrong star!!!!

Since two weeks I can use the internet and start up using SIMBAD, DSS and=20
other usefull thinks. Because I think I=B4ve identified LS Cas correct I not=
=20
did the work John Greaves did. Sorry for that and many thanks for your quick=
=20
help. No I can observe the correct LS Cas!

Cheers

Peter

Peter Maurer
Germany=20