[vsnet-ip 6] YY/DO Dra rare outburst

I have placed a screen capture of the plot of the variation of YY/DO
Dra from 2000 Nov. 17.5 and 18.5 at
http://vsnet.geocities.com/lcoo/yydra.gif
This is differential photometry using Comp star: GSC 4395:1298 at CBA
Concord using a 44 cm Newtonian and Cookbook camera (clear filter).

Two facts are evident:

1) The star faded approximately 0.6 magnitude from the first night to
the second

2) There is considerable slow flickering or humping going on.

Data is in the CBA archive.

=====
Regards, Lew
FYI - I use AIP4WIN photometry software - it
accompanies R. Berry and J. Burnell's new book:
Astronomical Image Processing
http://vsnet.willbell.com/aip/index.htm
Remounting the 0.74m Reflector:
http://vsnet.lewcook.com/eng29.htm