[vsnet-id 644] CGCS 1825 correct position and other charts

A month ago I released a chart for the very red carbon star CGCS 1825 in
Puppis.
Last night I could positively observe the variable and found that I have
missplotted the star.

I had draw the star point from comparison with an AAVSO (b) chart and I was
confident it was ok. But the star was several arcminutes East from the right
position and my chart was useless.
I have correctly labelled the star at: 07h 38m 04.38s -40º 28' 46.6"
(2000.0).
It has been sky-checked now that the star is bright at ~11.4.
The corrected position has been included in the finder chart (V397 Pup
chart) and in the medium-scale chart (that for W Puppis).

In addition, there are revised charts by Enzo De Bernardini for L2 Puppis
and V Puppis, and for the Hipparcos EA, V362 Puppis.
Pavol Dubovsky has corrected his northern charts for AF Cyg, T UMi and Z
UMa: now they have Tycho 2 data instead of Tycho 1.
A couple of new charts for the recently classified RCB star Z UMi are also
available.

http://ar.geocities.com/varsao/cartas_de_variables.htm

Regards,
Sebastian.