[vsnet-history 636] SN1993J (de Vaucouleurs)

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 93 13:38:16 CDT
From: gav@astro.as.utexas.edu (Gerard de Vaucouleurs)
Subject: Corrections to my list of supplementary observations

Dear Dr. Kato:
Pleae make the following corrections to my listing of additional
observations of SN1993J.
Dr. R. Buta is at the Univ. of Alabama, NOT Oklahoma (my mistake)
The observations at UT Austin were made by several undergraduate
students, so the source Cianciolo, F. should better read
Cianciolo, F. et al., U. of Texas, Austin (41-cm refl.)
Finally, the J,K observations of 03/31.2 at McDonald Obs.
were made by a team of observers.  The initial of Wren is W.
I will send you more observations shortly.  Best regards.
G. de Vaucouleurs (gav@astro.as.utexas.edu)

Return to Home Page

Return to the Powerful Daisaku