[vsnet-history 222] Novae (Camilleri)

(1992 Sep. 13)

Dear Taichi,

I would like to establish some email contacts in Japan,
I asked Guy Hurst for your address.

You may already know that I run a Photographic novae patrol of the southern
milky way, I have been doing this for the past 17 months and discovered 7 novae
and 9 new variable stars, including 3 NSV objects.

I would like to know if you or any of your contacts undertake observations of
variable stars & novae, I can email you with the discovery notice of a new novae
quicker than what you would get it from the IAU circulars, also I would like to
have contacts in Japan with comet searchers and comet observers as I think
we can help each other out.

Any Way Please let me know your thoughts on these ideas.
I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Paul J. Camilleri (Cobram Victoria Australia)

Return to Home Page

Return to the Daisaku Nogami