[vsnet-history 75] Novae CCD images (Camilleri)

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 92 17:21:05 +1100
From: camiller@latcs1.lat.oz.au (Paul Camilleri)

Dear Taichi,

Thanks for your sending of variable star observations to me.

I would like to ask you if it is possible to have some prints from the CCD
Observations you made of my nova earlier this year?, I plan to write up a
short article on each nova together with "Before and After" photographs
and their Variable star charts and I have a paper and some spectra print
outs from Cerro Tololo observatories, they used a 1.5m and a 4.0m
telescopes.

I mainly want to do this because I want to look back in years to come and
I have all the information and observations made on these novae, so I would
like to inculde your CCD observations and I would like to ask you to take
deep CCD images of my nova from next March onwards, would you agree?.

Maybe I could send you over copies of each article and observations for
each nova once they are done. I have to ask Frank Bateson and the AAVSO
for Light curve's of my nova made by their members, but I have to also
print up the "Before and After" shots, so give me a few months.
But due to the large amount of photocopying and photographic printing required
I may have to charge a small amount to cover these cost, it will not be
very much at all, perhaps only 450 yen.

Just Before I go Patrick Schmeer emailed me with a report of an out burst
of V795 Cyg at mag 12.8 on Nov. 23.760ut, could you confirm it?
Regards,Paul