[vsnet-grb-info 806] (fwd) "The Restless High-Energy Universe" - hotel reservations

From: LOC BeppoSAX Symposium <saxsymp@sron.nl>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:24:12 MET
Subject: "The Restless High-Energy Universe" - hotel reservations

                 --------------------------------------

                               Symposium

                  "The Restless High-Energy Universe"

                       Royal Tropical Institute
                               Amsterdam

                             May 5-8, 2003

                 --------------------------------------

                           HOTEL RESERVATIONS

                 SYMPOSIUM POSTER READY FOR DOWNLOADING

                 --------------------------------------

Dear colleague,

As mentioned in the 2nd announcement a few weeks ago, participants are
requested to make their own hotel reservations from a choice that is
listed on the symposium web site (http://www.sron.nl/saxsymp). We
would here like to urge (prospective) participants to make reservations
as soon as possible, because many guaranteed rates expire in one to two
weeks. Also, May 5th is an official holiday in the Netherlands and hotel
occupancy in Amsterdam is expected to be above average at the least.

Furthermore, we would like to take the opportunity to direct you to
our newly available symposium poster. We would appreciate it very
much if you would advertize the symposium at your institute through
this poster. Please download it from our web site.

Thank you,
Local Organizing Committee.

Return to Home Page

Return to the Powerful Daisaku