[vsnet-chat 5387] Re: (fwd) [vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 142] observation of sgrv4641

> Re: (fwd) [vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 142] observation of sgrv4641
>
> > I want to add, as I sayd on previous reports, that the events reported
are
> > very random and sometime seem not regarding all the stellar surface but
> > appear as little point of light very intense. Instead, the events less
> > intense have a larger surface emission.
> > I think that in CCD data this event are added at the total brightness.
This
> > can explain the low modulation observed or "small flares".
> > Instead, only "prolonged intense flares" can to be detected compltely by
> > CCD.
>
>    Well, your observation seems to be a challenge to both quantum
mechanics
> and the theory of relativity ^;  The birth of Einstein of the 21st
century??  Your description indicates that the object showed a rapid change
in its
> shape (like an amoeba??). > If the speed of the change was an order of
> 1 arcsec/10 s, the motion of the object must be several thousands times
> faster than the speed of the light!

I do not sayd that there is a change of the shape of the source but the
emission seem to appear of different type.

I am not been able to compute the velocity of the source.

Yet, this comment at VSNET web page

......The object was further studied in detail, and it is now established
to be a close binary containing a black hole (Orosz et al. (2001) ApJ 555,
489). Radio jets (with superluminal motion ~9 c?) was detected (Hjellming et
al.(2000) ApJ 544, 977),  indicating that highly relativistic ejection was
taking place at the time of optical/Xray flare-up.....

Yet, I am not surprise if the quantum mechanics and the theory of relativity
do not can to explain some events in extreme high energy.

Regards,

Toni Scarmato