[vsnet-chat 5386] Re: (fwd) [vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 142] observation of sgrv4641

Re: (fwd) [vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 142] observation of sgrv4641

> I want to add, as I sayd on previous reports, that the events reported are
> very random and sometime seem not regarding all the stellar surface but
> appear as little point of light very intense. Instead, the events less
> intense have a larger surface emission.
> I think that in CCD data this event are added at the total brightness.  This
> can explain the low modulation observed or "small flares".
> Instead, only "prolonged intense flares" can to be detected compltely by
> CCD.

   Well, your observation seems to be a challenge to both quantum mechanics
and the theory of relativity ^;  The birth of Einstein of the 21st century??
Your description indicates that the object showed a rapid change in its
shape (like an amoeba??).  If the speed of the change was an order of
1 arcsec/10 s, the motion of the object must be several thousands times
faster than the speed of the light!

Regards,
Toni Scarmato