[vsnet-chat 5199] (fwd) Re: About courios observation, no confusion

From: "Toni Scarmato" <toniscarmato@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:53:22 +0100
Subject: Re: [vsnet-chat 5194] Re: About courios observation, no confusion

    The program at least seems to have faults with variable star
> identifications; thus it should be used with extreme care in observing
> variable stars (your should at least consult GCVS and check whether
> the coordinates are confirmed.  Please always be careful about the
> equinox used in any catalogs).
>
> Regards,
> Taichi Kato

OK, before to send an observation I will do all the controls.
If I Have some doubts I send the observations in vsnet-chat as a question.

P.S. I Have several images of the past (1999 and 2000)
Can to be useful the measures on this images?

Best regards,

Toni Scarmato