[vsnet-chat 4784] Re: Suspect Brigth Star in Aquila

Hi all,

First, many thanks at all for replays.

Due to the different interpretations of the field of the suspect star
I Have posted  the chart of Megastar program in

 http://digilander.iol.it/infosis/homepage/suspectnova.html

The arrow show the star suspect in my images.
The Megastar labeled those stars as GSC 488:2529 13.5/0.4 and GSC 488:2698
13.0/0.4

The brigth star at left is GSC 488:2535 and at rigth GSC 488:2353.
To comparison the chart with my image you must rotate the image ~10°.

The suspect is not close to X Aql

Note: The time interval beetwen the two images is ~5 minutes.
Looking well the two images seem infact that there is a shift of the object,
but is not clear.
Also, my interpretation of the stars position can to be not exact
The suspect star can to be another of the faint stars near GSC 488:2529
visibles on  DSS I and II image.

Regards,

Toni Scarmato