[vsnet-chat 3437] Re: re new maillists

Re: [vsnet-chat 3436] Re: re new maillists

> I, too, am still deleting the 30 or more messages received
> so far from 'vsnet-rcb', even though I sent an unsubscribe notice within
> minutes of it being announced three weeks ago.

   I now understand this was caused by the different e-mail account
(bas@lowell.lowell.edu), which was failed to be removed by the requested
address.  I have just unsubscribed this address.

> I have even unsubscribed from 'vsnet-sequence',
> even though I could well want to contribute, but I fail to see that we need
> this list separate from the 'chart' list.

   Probably you may be surprized at the VSNET e-mail archive to find
the new vsnet-sequence list is truly functioning, even more than I expected.
This is probably one of good examples the old mixture form of vsnet-chat
and vsnet-chart is not always adequate.