[vsnet-campaign 1112] WZ Sge rebrightening!

WZ Sge rebrightening!

Dear Colleagues,

   We have receievd new data from G. Masi, A. Oksanen, T. Vanumunster,
M. Moriyama, and revised from by B. Martin.  We are also intensively
analyzing the Kyoto data.

   The latest data have confirmed the brightening trend, as well as the
further growth of superhumps!  This indication of the brightening was
also detected visually (vsnet-obs 35257, H-.G. Lindberg).

   The short duration of the fading suggests that the present fading
is "dip"-type, as observed in AL Com (1995, 2001) and V2176 Cyg.
The object may enter its second superoutburst (the nomenclature proposed
by Nogami et al. in AL Com), as inferred from the strong reappearance
of superhumps.  Observations are most urgently requested!

   Since the system will be back to its "outburst" magnitude, please
use short exposure times, and a brighter comparison star, as you have
used during the main superoutburst.

   More detailed analysis and Web presentation will be announced by
Uemura-san and Ishioka-san.

VSNET Collaboration team