[vsnet-campaign 1111] Re: WZ Sge: growing superhumps

Re: WZ Sge: growing superhumps

    We have received a new data from J. Pietz which is perfectly
consistent with the data sent from M. Moilanen (vsnet-alert 6335).
Using the combined data, we performed period analysis and
calculated the period of humps to be 0.05704(15) d.
The period is significantly longer than the orbital one, which
confirms that the current humps appearing during the bottom of the
dip is superhumps.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura
VSNET collaboration team