[vsnet-campaign-v838mon 353] Re: (fwd) About V838 Mon

   Hallo, We did observe the nebula. It is not a ring,
 it is "filled". There is no conspicuous narrow filter
 emission (H-lpha and OIII), which points at "reflection"
 (no ionization) and it is still expanding. I am just
 answering a previous message, tomorrow I will circulate
 the details of the observation.
    Greetings,
                  Marina Orio
 Marina Orio:

 In Wisconsin:
 Astronomy Dept., 475 N. Charter Str., 53706 Madison WI
 Phone +1-608-262-9387 Fax +1-608-263-0800 orio@cow.physics.wisc.edu

 In Italy: National Institute for Astrophysics (INAF)
 Osservatorio Astronomico di Torino, Strada Osservatorio 20,
 Pino Torinese (TO), I-10025 Italy
 Tel +39-011-8101910 Fax +39-011-8101930 orio@to.astro.it