[vsnet-campaign-sn 538] Re: Recently reported SNe on CBET

Dear SN watchers,

>  In CBETs, no designation of the new objects is available.  For SNe
>in VSNET, I will use the tentative name like as below.  Please follow
>this manner when submitting your observation to VSNET before the
>formal designation becomes available (the subsequent IAUC will report
>it).

  IAUC 8048 was issued some hours ago, which reported the formal
designations of SNe I had announced in [vsnet-campaign-sn 535].

SN in NGC 4157 (CBET 3):	-> SN 2003J
SN in IC 1129 (CBET 4 and 5):	-> SN 2003K
SN in NGC 3506 (CBET 6):	-> SN 2003L
SN in UGC 7224 (CBET 7):	-> SN 2003M

  Please use the latter formal names for reporting.

Sincerely Yours,
Hitoshi Yamaoka, Kyushu Univ., Japan
yamaoka@rc.kyushu-u.ac.jp