[vsnet-campaign-nova 973] Re: possible nova in M31

I have taken an image of the new object yesterday, with B and Halpha filter,
under very bad weather condition: the object isn't visible on B frame but on
Halpha is well detected. Estimated Halpha mag. is about 16.0. This fact combined
with your R observation confirm that this new object is really a nova or an
emission line variable star.

Marco Fiaschi
Astronomical Observatory "G. Colombo", Padova, Italy