[vsnet-campaign-nova 87] Re: New image of the possible Nova in M3

New image of the possible Nova in M31

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 21:23:04 +0000
From: afamstar <afamstar@libero.it>
Subject: New image of the possible Nova in M31

Hi all,
we have just imaged once more the field at coordinates: R.A. = 00h 42m
57.2s, Decl. = +41d 07' 18" (Equinox 2000.0). The suspected object is
still there, but at the threshold limit of our frame. The estimated
unfiltered CCD magnitude is 18.7

We are sorry, but we were unable to made any frame in the field of mr. Odd
Trondal because the sky has clouded up suddently after our initial
frames...

Regards,
Giovanni Sostero & Luca Donato (Remanzacco Observatory)

Technical data:
Compositation of 5 x 300 seconds exposures. Baker-Schmidt camera D=0.3m
f/2.8
Hi-Sis 24 unfiltered CCD.