[vsnet-campaign-dn 3385] GZ Cnc observations at CBA Belgium Observatory - last night & tonight

Dear colleagues,

I have just published my first set of observations of GZ Cnc on my web site
(www.cbabelgium.com). They were obtained on January 30/31, 2003, when sky
conditions were quite bad, with only short breaks between long spells of
clouds. The resulting light curve nevertheless confirms the findings of the
VSNET Collaboration team (vsnet-campaign-dn 3376), who noticed
large-amplitude humps with a superhump-like profile, next to short-period
modulations with a low amplitude.

Right now (Jan 31/Feb 01, 2003), I'm conducting another session on GZ Cnc,
under much better circumstances than yesterday (stable clear periods).
Results will become available on my web site later tomorrow.

This highly interesting CV should be a target for all CCD photometrists out
there, as it deserves 24-hours coverage !

Kind regards,
Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory
email : Tonny.Vanmunster@cbabelgium.com