[vsnet-announce 34] (fwd) Odessa Astronomical Publications - move from Webjump.com to Chat.ru

(fwd) Odessa Astronomical Publications - move from Webjump.com to Chat.ru

From: "Ivan L. Andronov" <il-a@mail.ru>
Subject: [vsnet-chat 4732] Odessa Astronomical Publications - move from Webjump.Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 16:43:19 +0400

Dear colleagues,
during recent years, the electronic version of the "Odessa Astronomical
Publications" (in English) was stored at
http://oap.webjump.com
and other - oap10... oap14.
Some of the papers of our group, which are absent in the ADS, were presented
at http://ila.webjump.com
(time series analysis, magnetic and non-magnetic cataclysmic binaries,
long-periodic variables).

There was also presented information on the forrthcoming international
conference "Variable Stars-2001" (Odessa, August 20-24, 2001)

Unfortunately, Webjump cancels the free webhosting on August 15.
We thank them for their free hosting during previous two years and have to
move to another server - chat.ru:

http://oap14.chat.ru (Odessa Astronomical Publications, vol 14 and links)

and http://il_a@chat.ru for the group "Periodic and aperiodic processes in
stars"

Our WEBJUMP pages will be available till August 15.

With best wishes, Ivan Andronov