[vsnet-alert 6429] Re: WZ Sge: note on the close companion and data analysis

Those of you who are adventurous and want to test out my spreadsheet
to remove the light of WZ Sge's companion. Joe Patterson calls it WZ
Sge's "Nemesis"  - it is included in some photometric observations.
Please check the spreadsheet out AND LET ME KNOW IF THE ANSWERS ARE
RIGHT OR WRONG.

The spreadsheet is linked via

  http://vsnet.lewcook.com/nemesis.htm

This is a beta test of the spreadsheet. Accordingly, the answers are
guaranteed to be WRONG. Your money back if they happen to be RIGHT.
The spreadsheet is, of course, free. I will post updates if needed.

=====
Regards, Lew
p.s. I have developed a light curve plotting spreadsheet
AIP4Plot.xls especially for AIP4WIN photometry software.
Free! at  http://vsnet.lewcook.com/aip4plot.htm
AIP4WIN accompanies R. Berry and J. Burnell's new book:
Astronomical Image Processing. See
http://vsnet.willbell.com/aip/index.htm