[vsnet-alert 6396] WZ Sge results of August 21/22 run at CBA Belgium

Dear colleagues,

I have just uploaded the August 21/22 light curve of WZ
Sge, that I obtained at CBA Belgium Observatory, to my
web site (see address below).

It was not a particularly favourable photometric night,
hampered also by low clouds. I nevertheless managed to
collect a dense time-series, over a period of about 6
hours. The resulting light curve clearly shows a number
of interesting features. First, the rebrightening of WZ
Sge, which was still very obvious in the hours
preceding our observations, seems to have come to an
end. The superhumps are much smaller than in any of our
previous observing nights, having an amplitude
of \'barely\' 0.06 mag. In between superhumps, there are
a number of dips. The most pronounced dip (the one
immediately preceding the superhump peaks) likely is to
be attributed to eclipses.

Best regards,
Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory