[vsnet-alert 6305] WZ Sge: message from A. Oksanen

WZ Sge: message from A. Oksanen

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received data and the following comment from Arto Oksanen.
If someone is able to get simultaneous multicolor photometry, it would be
certainly helpful.

---

Here is my data from last night. I was able to get only 1.5 hours
(23:10-00:40 UT) with V-filter, but my data is quite interesting. The
lightcurve is different from Masi's. The two humps after the eclipse are
very low as the third one is as prominent as in Masi's unfiltered dataset.
The two humps must be very red/infrared in color? I should have taken
more data with different filters, but my observing time was limited due bad
weather. It would be interesting to compare my data with other recent
color data.

---

VSNET Collaboration team