[vsnet-alert 6304] WZ Sge: striking hump/eclipse/dip structure

WZ Sge: striking hump/eclipse/dip structure

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received the data from G. Masi.  Combined with the latest data
by J. Pietz, the details of the light curve are now apparent!

    Eclipses are present, getting sharper compared to the early Aug. 15
data (Starkey, Martin and RIT team, and early Kyoto data).
The "phase 0.6 dip" is very prominent, as earlier reported.

    We have put the phase-averaged light curve on the VSNET WZ Sge page.

VSNET Collaboration team