[vsnet-alert 5747] CP Dra - superhump period update

Dear all,

I'm conducting another photometry session on CP Dra tonight (2001, Feb
26/27), under perfect skies, using the 0.35-m f/6.3 telescope and
(unfiltered) ST-7 CCD at CBA Belgium Observatory.

I have now fully reduced the Feb 24/25 observations of CP Dra (7.5 hours,
396 datapoints). Combining these data with V-observations that we received
from Denis Buczynski, and with the preliminary data of tonight, I derived a
superhump period value of 0.085 +- 0.002 d, which given the longer baseline,
should be quite reliable.

The superhump signal still is very prominent in tonight's light curve, so
please continue observing this interesting target.

We are looking forward to receiving your observations !

Kind regards,

On behalf of the CBA

Tonny Vanmunster - CBA Belgium
Denis Buczynski - UK