[vsnet-alert 5375] SN 2000dx (Ewa) brighter!

>Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:10:24 -0500
From: "GREYROCKS Observatory - LCDR Frederick M. EWALT USN (Retired)" <fmewalt@prodigy.net>
Subject: Observation for SN2000dx

I actually managed to take three images last evening (in between the
election returns debacle) for the latest SNe, as listed listed on your
Website.  Despite the moon and the Providence, R.I. light polution,
SN2000dx turned out to be a pleasure to image.  Here is the tested link:

http://pages.prodigy.net/fmewalt/.wi_UGC1775-SN2000dx-W.jpg

The SN appears to be just about one whole magnitude or brighter, than
the latest VSNET data.  I am very confident of the photometry data for
this image.

------
From image:

SN2000dx 20001108.03  15.26C  Ewa

# Nearly 2 mag brighter than the expected [vsnet-alert 5357,
# vsnet-campaign-sn 105] !  The confirmational observation is
# extremely urged.  H. Yamaoka