[vsnet-alert 4149] RX J0459.7+1926 superhumps period and VSNET page

RX J0459.7+1926 superhumps period and VSNET page

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received excellent data sets from Gordon Garradd and Lew Cook.
Together with the data already received and with ours, we have put some
(still crude) light curves on the VSNET page.

    http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/DNe/j0459.html

    A preliminary analysis of the 2-day baseline photometry has yielded
the refined superhump period of 0.0706 d, which is slightly longer than
the previous estimate.  We will continue analyzing and observing, and
inform the updated compaign result.

Regards,
Gianluca Masi, Alessia Cassetti, Patrick Schmeer, Rudolf Novak,
Gordon Garradd, Lew Cook, Taichi Kato, Makoto Uemura
On behalf of the VSNET RX J0459.7+1926 team