[vsnet-alert 4105] RE: No outburst of HW Tau

Tonny

Thanks for that, and my apologies for interrupting your IY UMa observations.

It wasn't clear to me that there actually was a star at the TA chart position,
and if there was, if that object was, or wasn't, HW Tau.

As I said previously I was concerned and further confused by the apparent
presence of a star on the VSNET chart that was coincident with the position
shown as the variable. It did make me wonder if the quiescent magnitude was
14.6, even though I had other information that indicated it was below mag 17.

I'll know in future to expect an object of this magnitude in this position.

Apologies all round for troubling everybody with this,

Chris J