[vsnet-alert 3992] Munidos - Measures of CW Mon

Hi All,

I have now checked the times of the measures against the Munidos results.
The quoted times in my earlier notes are correct, but relate to the
beginning of the exposures. Thus to get the centre time add 0.00012 days as
the exposures are 20 seconds.

My apologies to the Munidos people regarding the 51 second error quoted.
This is merely the time taken for the first two measures which Munidos did
not reduce. I forgot to allow for this.

So to summarise - the version of Munidos I am using thinks that 2000 is
1900 but gives the correct fractional JD of the START of the measure.
Great, I won't have to change anything as I add the half time of the
exposure to all data in the final analysis.

I've downloaded version 2.1 a few hours ago and will change to this
shortly.

I'll make future comment, if any, on Chat. Last night was cloudy - no
measures on either CW Mon or RXJ0640-24.

Regards,
Stan