[vsnet-alert 3911] QY Per: CCD photometry run near to be ended

We are going to conclude our run on this target. We have started at 19:30 UT, collecting
data for about 5.75 hours. We hope nothing bad happened during the observing session: we
noticed a tracking quality a bit under the mean, but we think it will not affect the final
results.
We confirm the object to be still bright, as reported by Dr. Kato.

With some luck, tomorrow we can take a run starting at about 17:00 UT. It could be
interesting to plan with the Ouda team a continuos survey, with some overlap.

Wishing again the best for teh new year,
Gianluca Masi, Alessia Cassetti