[vsnet-alert 2326] Updated Information about Tenagra I Remote Usage.

Greetings -

The web page below has been updated with some information
about the remote control of the Tenagra I telescope from
rainy Oregon to the clear skies of Arizona.

While its primary purpose is still SN patrol, we welcome
requests for images.  This added time after working 2 short
summers is a great gift and we extend telescope time to
those who have difficult weather conditions or no telescope
at all.

Clear skies and good observing!

Michael

Michael Schwartz, Director