[vsnet-outburst 4739] CW Mon: further data from Tonny Vanmunster

CW Mon: further data from Tonny Vanmunster

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received a new set of observations on Nov. 6 from Tonny Vanmunster
(vsnet-outburst 4738).  A preliminary analysis of the combined data from
the available observations suggests that the "grazing eclipse" may have
occurred during some of gaps or less favorably covered period in Vanmunster's
observation.  A further analysis of Kiyota-san's data indicates that the
weak eclipses likely persisted even around the outburst maximum.  More
quantitative analysis is in progress.

   We can expect a further growth of the eclipse signals as the progress
of the current outburst.  Please continue trying to keep observing, as
long as possible, to follow the evolution of the eclipses.

VSNET Collaboration team

NB. I have not been able to find the relevant AAS article by Rich Stover
as mentioned on Tonny's page.