[vsnet-chat 6905] Re: [vsnet-alert 7894] Re: Keck Image of OT near HX Peg

> Yes, in hindsight I should have called Keck then. But when I announced it
> here, I expected folks would try putting CCD on it right away. Why nothing
> came out of Japan that whole night is a mystery - bad weather??

   Perhaps the Japanese CCD "wisdoms" may have expected the presently
revealed consequence ;-), although I don't exactly know what was
the actual circumstances -- at least some part of the country must
have been clear.

PS. It would be more likely that the people were simply overwhelmed by
    the amount of e-mails associated with this object ;-)

Return to Home Page

Return to the Powerful Daisaku