[vsnet-chat 6813] Re: vz_lyr id

Hans,

After examining your image, it appears you have identified the same star
that I observe as VZ Lyr.
(2000) 19:09:19.00 +29:33:00.0

Not being an expert in webcams, CCD, or Miras for that matter, I cannot
explain the seeming discrepancy between my <148 and your 123 only days
later.

All of my previous observations seem to fall within the range of the
lightcurve for this star, both at max and in between. That doesn't rule out
the possibility that I blew it on this one.

As you all know, I am half blind and crazy as a bed bug.

Mike