[vsnet-chat 6594] (fwd) Black Hole

(fwd) Black Hole

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:43:22 -0700 (MST)
From: Barbara Bardram <barb@physics.arizona.edu>
Subject: Black Hole

As you may be aware, Princeton University Press has just
published Fulvio Melia's book "The Black Hole at the Center
of Our Galaxy."  If you would like to learn more about this
publication, please visit the website
http://vsnet.pup.princeton.edu/titles/7480.html

An independent review by Publishers Weekly is reprinted at
www.amazon.com, and a second review (by CSM) may be found at

http://vsnet.csmonitor.com/2003/0619/p21s01-bogn.html

If interested in acquiring a copy, you may find it helpful to
order it from www.amazon.com, which offers a significant
discount on this title.

Thank you, and have a great summer of reading!

Barbara Bardram

    | Barbara Bardram                   |
    | Theoretical Astrophysics Program  |
    | The University of Arizona         |